Spigen Cases

schmoejoe

Dec 5, 2015
Visit site
I am thinking I will get an additional case for my iP6s+. Having a look on amazon I came across the spigen tough armor tech case and their glass screen protector. They were not that expensive; $39 total for the case and screen protector (minus shipping and handling).

Anyone here have that case? If so, what are your thoughts?

Chief G-Hawk

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I currently use the Spigen Tough Armor Tech case and really love it. It does it's job protecting when dropped and really like the addition of the built in dust cap for the headphone jack and the charging port to prevent any foreign objects.

Plus I only buy Spigen products. I've tried others but nothing comes close to what Spigen does and I stand by their product 100%.

schmoejoe

Dec 5, 2015
Visit site
I currently use the Spigen Tough Armor Tech case and really love it. It does it's job protecting when dropped and really like the addition of the built in dust cap for the headphone jack and the charging port to prevent any foreign objects.

Plus I only buy Spigen products. I've tried others but nothing comes close to what Spigen does and I stand by their product 100%.

Cool man, thanks for that. It seems to me they have a good quality product and I figured i'd try their iPhone stuff before I splurge on the iPP glass screen protector they have.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Cool man, thanks for that. It seems to me they have a good quality product and I figured i'd try their iPhone stuff before I splurge on the iPP glass screen protector they have.

I use the Spigen Glas.tR on all the iPhones I have ever owned. There are cheaper ones out there that will do the same job. But I like the feel of it against my fingers. Spigen makes a good cover of which I have used many over the years. You really will not go wrong with your choice.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm using a Spigen case and I love it. It's really well made and offers great protection to my iPhone. I've been a fan of them for years.

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
The new 2015 Ultra Hybrid is incredible on the 6s and 6s+(if you don't mind a little extra width for the Plus). Grip and protection are top notch, all while keeping your phone 100% visible. There are a few color options as well. The "space crystal" option looks particularly slick on the space gray iPhone.

jono119

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I have multiple spigen cases for my old 6. I just received my new spigen case for my 6s+ and i love it. I got the case with the card holder in the back.

hVarun

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Spoken ultra hybrid case.... Phone feels rock solid... Bulk is minimum but feel is solid.... Also military rated for drops.....

anon(9059600)

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
Spigen [Extreme Protection] Tough Armor - Great Case! Doesn't add much bulk but, offers great protection. In my opinion it's pretty much an otter box without the added bulk. I love it! It doesn't have a protective covering on the Apple logo so I bought a pack of rear screen protectors through MediaDevil on Amazon and slapped one on before I put the case on.

sp1.jpg
sp4.jpg
spigen5.jpg

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
My Spigen Tough Armor was my go to case when I had my 5s. I really like the way it felt and looked. I actually have the Spigen Slim Armor for my 6s Plus, but it rarely gets used because I prefer my Apple Leather case at the moment. As time goes on, I do see myself using the Spigen Slim Armor in the months to come, especially during outdoor activities.

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I had 3 kinds of Spigen cases:
Slim Armor
Neo-Hybrid EX
Thin Fit Hybrid

Out of the 3, the Neo Hybrid EX was my daily driver, had the thin fit hybrid for a week and this case hurts my pinky a lot. The other problems I had with Spigen cases is most won't work with the Apple lightning dock which is why I'm going back to Apple cases. but Spigen makes some really good cases

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
Spigen [Extreme Protection] Tough Armor - Great Case! Doesn't add much bulk but, offers great protection. In my opinion it's pretty much an otter box without the added bulk. I love it! It doesn't have a protective covering on the Apple logo so I bought a pack of rear screen protectors through MediaDevil on Amazon and slapped one on before I put the case on.

View attachment 100519
View attachment 100520
View attachment 100521

I'm currently using the gold version on my 6s Plus which I transferred from my 6 Plus and still holds up very well, amid some minor cosmetic wear.

mavsguy842

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered the Spigen Volt case for my 6S Plus ($30 on Amazon) because I'm coming from a BB Z30 which I always charge on my Qi chargers at home and work and don't want to go backwards to actually plugging in to charge. I'm really hoping the iPhone 7 includes wireless charging so I can go caseless or choose a case strictly for its look/feel and not for adding technology.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox