iPhone and Android Tablet

mattdamiz85

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
I'm loving this iPhone 6S plus. With that being said I tried an iPad Air 2 and just couldn't mesh with it. Grabbed a nexus 9 on sale and after using for a few I think I'm complete! I definitely prefer iPhone for my actual phone. But I can do more on the android tablet i.e. File manager and whatnot. Loving it!!

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I sometimes miss the power user features from my Nexus 7. The file manager and side loading without jailbreak was excellent. There were a lot of apps and things I could do on my Nexus 7 that simply aren't possible on my iPad Air.

For day to day stuff though, I definitely prefer the Air. I got to the point where I wasn't ever using the power user features on my tablet because I would rather just be on my computer. Now I leave the Air for media and office work and do the crazy stuff on my Macbook. Definitely happier that way.

mattdamiz85

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
Well to be honest I haven't sold my iPad Air 2 yet. And I still have the itch to pick it up occasionally. You're right about the computer thing. I still revert back to it for real work.

anon(7901790)

Dec 24, 2015
Visit site
I have the 6s Plus now. I got a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 for Christmas. I also have a Surface Pro 3 (using this to type this out), and a HP Desktop for the heavy lifting like photo and video editing.

Honestly, my 6s Plus integrates better with my SP3 and HP than my old M9 did. The only phone that integrates better is my Lumia Icon.

The upshot is all three sync with my OneDrive...mostly. My Galaxy Tab S2 won't auto upload photos to my OneDrive, but my 6s Plus does with no worries. Why don't I sync via iCloud or Google drive? Because I have unlimited (currently set at 10TB) OneDrive storage...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73