Zagg InvisibleShield Glass

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Helloo!

I just placed an order for a screen protector from Zagg.

I'm afraid that there will be bubbles after applying the screen protector onto my phone.

Any tips on making sure there's no bubbles at all?

Cheers,

:)

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Start at one edge and work very slowly, making sure that any air bubbles are worked out as you move along. Your screen protector should come with instructions so follow them and you'll be fine. Good luck!

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
The glass is easy. They have easy apply tabs that you hold. Once lined up just place it down and press on the center of the protector.

NoleScream

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I've had better luck with other brands lately. The Verizon generic one went on with 0 bubbles on two different 6s Plus's. The one invisibleshield I tried bubbled in all four corners and I couldn't get it to stop no matter what I tried. Phone was clean / dust / lint free, it just didn't want to stick.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I've had better luck with other brands lately. The Verizon generic one went on with 0 bubbles on two different 6s Plus's. The one invisibleshield I tried bubbled in all four corners and I couldn't get it to stop no matter what I tried. Phone was clean / dust / lint free, it just didn't want to stick.

Hopefully that doesn't happen to me next Monday haha

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
Why is it weird?

Any tips on making sure there's no bubbles?

Sorry. Just meant I've installed a lot of these and haven't had issues. I usually get 1-2 bubbles towards the edges and firmly press them out with a microfiber cloth and next morning you can't tell a protector is on.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Sorry. Just meant I've installed a lot of these and haven't had issues. I usually get 1-2 bubbles towards the edges and firmly press them out with a microfiber cloth and next morning you can't tell a protector is on.

I'm just scared of having a few bubbles and not being able to remove them, especially if they're in the middle

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm just scared of having a few bubbles and not being able to remove them, especially if they're in the middle

Hmm, with their system no bubbles should be in the middle at all. You press on the center and it slowly smooths out then I rub the rest out.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Hmm, with their system no bubbles should be in the middle at all. You press on the center and it slowly smooths out then I rub the rest out.

Is it a one press? I've been seeing videos on it. The last time I got a Zagg screen protector was for my iPhone 5 a few years ago, but it was the HDX.

And there was a few bubbles in the aftermath.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR