- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Ever since I updated my phone to 9.2, I have been having issues with my bluetooth. I will be speaking on my phone and as soon as the call ends, my iTunes music will start playing automatically over the bluetooth. How do I disable this? It has become very annoying!!
iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9.2
- Best AnswerDec 16 2015 | 6:04 pm EST
Alternatively, you can go to Settings → Music and then disable the toggle next to "Use Cellular Data". That'll prevent Music from playing/streaming cloud music when connected to Bluetooth, especially in your vehicle.
- 12-16-2015, 02:22 PM #2
- 12-16-2015, 02:51 PM #3
- 12-16-2015, 06:04 PM #4
- 01-03-2016, 05:25 PM #5
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 12-14-2015, 06:21 AM
- By jphillips1963 in forum iOS 9Replies: 0Last Post: 12-13-2015, 08:52 PM
- By cornettbr in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2015, 09:47 PM
- By serglb in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 7Last Post: 12-10-2015, 05:53 PM
- By MrRJ in forum MacBook AirReplies: 3Last Post: 12-10-2015, 01:23 PM