I'm eating my words

sangs

Trusted Member
Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
See, I'm really itching to try the Plus models, but I carry my 6 in the front pocket of my jeans. Doubt the Plus would fit. How does everyone else carry theirs? Curious...

I stick my 6S+ in front pocket of jeans. I don't wear skinny jeans though, so YMMV if you do.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
That's a joke right???

Anyway, yeah I'm really on the fence about the Plus. Looks amazing, but not sure I can handle lugging it around everyday.....especially considering my field of work.

Every village has a...jokester. Ours goes by @robertk328.
In all seriousness, I keep my 6s Plus in my front pants pocket or in my suit coat at work. I don't have a problem. If I wore really tight skinny jeans like punk rockers and @robertk328, I can see how that might be challenging though.
From my experience, and that of most others around here, the Plus feels huge for a couple of days but we got used to it. I won't be going back to a smaller phone, even given the slight inconvenience it creates every once in a while.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Every village has a...jokester. Ours goes by @robertk328.
In all seriousness, I keep my 6s Plus in my front pants pocket or in my suit coat at work. I don't have a problem. If I wore really tight skinny jeans like punk rockers and @robertk328, I can see how that might be challenging though.
From my experience, and that of most others around here, the Plus feels huge for a couple of days but we got used to it. I won't be going back to a smaller phone, even given the slight inconvenience it creates every once in a while.

Front pocket? Really? I don't wear skinny jeans either, but I would think that it would too bulky in there. I definitely don't want to holster it because the 6 is already big enough for that. Decisions, decisions.....

Rob Phillips

Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Front pocket? Really? I don't wear skinny jeans either, but I would think that it would too bulky in there. I definitely don't want to holster it because the 6 is already big enough for that. Decisions, decisions.....

Generally works just fine for me. I wear regular fit jeans

mattdamiz85

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
I put my 6S plus in my jeans pocket with no issues. Granted I don't wear skinny jeans but I'm not exactly wearing parachute pants either. I have no problems.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I keep finding love for easy reading, easy typing, OIS camera, and battery life that make carrying and handing it worthwhile.

Thin cases or no case helps. I have thin Apple and Incipio Octane cases. Medium hand get around them.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I love the size of my 6s Plus ... It just feels right to me in my hand. Funny thing is that when I see a 6 or 6s Plus in someone elses hands it looks much bigger to me than it does in my hands.

Rob Phillips

Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I love the size of my 6s Plus ... It just feels right to me in my hand. Funny thing is that when I see a 6 or 6s Plus in someone elses hands it looks much bigger to me than it does in my hands.

So true! Everyones' 6/6s Plus look bigger than mine!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I went from a 5s to the 6 Plus and now my 6s Plus. The first couple of days, maybe three, I was wondering if I had made a mistake in getting the 6 Plus instead of the 6. My aging eyes finally convinced me to stick with the 6 Plus. I'm so glad I did, I couldn't imagine going back to a smaller screen unless it was totally unavoidable.
I type with two thumbs 95% of the time and have experimented with one thumb and it's doable if need be.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal