- 12-12-2015, 09:47 PM #2
Weird battery issue
It'll do that some. It doesn't stop right when it hits 100%. It's kind of like your cars gas gauge. When it gets to the F, it's not yet full. The % thing is just an indicator. There's apps that will let you know when it's done. I use System Utility Dashboard.
Let it run down to about 1%, then charge it all the way up to 100%. Then let it continue to charge another 30 minutes or so. That should help the % indicator.
- By Channan in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 12Last Post: 12-24-2015, 08:46 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-16-2015, 08:30 PM
- By hayu1001 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 12-11-2015, 05:33 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2015, 05:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2015, 03:51 PM