iPhone 6S plus size?

iReP PHiLLY

Jan 28, 2016
Visit site
I have the 6s plus from the 6. I love it! Size isn't a problem at all, battery life is awesome, and of course the screen is wonderful, I thought it might be a little overwhelming but I was definitely wrong. I bought my girl a 6s plus as well and she has small hands, she even loves it. I'm never going back I'm getting the Plus versions of the iPhone for the foreseeable future! Hope this helps.

Peace.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I could see how someone with small hands may have a problem with the Otterbox. on the + it is a handful and I'm 6'5" with large hands.

Someone with small hands may have trouble with the Plus phones with or without an Otterbox. I think it goes to one handed use. One handed users may have problems. You've obviously never used the Plus with an Otterbox Commuter. It's really not hardly any more bulkier than the Apple leather case. A bit, but not enough to make any difference. The Defender is more bulky. But even it fit nicely in my pockets.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Someone with small hands may have trouble with the Plus phones with or without an Otterbox. I think it goes to one handed use. One handed users may have problems. You've obviously never used the Plus with an Otterbox Commuter. It's really not hardly any more bulkier than the Apple leather case. A bit, but not enough to make any difference. The Defender is more bulky. But even it fit nicely in my pockets.

The double tap on the home button really comes in handy for me. :)

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

Yeah I've got a Commuter, use it sometimes. Actually gotten to the point where I prefer naked. For the phone that is. :0

rayporsche

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
Love the size, I was using a Blackberry Porsche which I thought it was 'it', my last iPhone experience was with the 4 and now coming back to iOS I can't help but wonder how did I survive with the smaller screens., no issues whatsoever using my 6S-128 single-handed, love the big screen and it is so beautiful that I keep it naked all the time but when in transit.

ShanAli8800

Feb 1, 2016
Visit site
The size is perfect, i am hoping that Apple marginally increases the screen size without increasing the size of the device. Come to think of it IPhone 3 was 3.5 inches. IPhone 5 was 4 inches, IPhone 6 plus 5.5 inches so lets hope they go fro 5.8 Inches in the next iPhone.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
The size is perfect, i am hoping that Apple marginally increases the screen size without increasing the size of the device. Come to think of it IPhone 3 was 3.5 inches. IPhone 5 was 4 inches, IPhone 6 plus 5.5 inches so lets hope they go fro 5.8 Inches in the next iPhone.

5.8 would be awesome!

Wouldn't mine a 2k display alongside it :p

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm fine with the iPad Nano...err... I mean 6S Plus. However, I'd not mind having a 6S for when smaller better suits the situatiōne.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I prefer the larger screen, it makes using it a lot easier, I got my wife an iPhone 6 last spring and she upgraded a couple months ago to a 6S plus and she finds it to be great. This is someone who had a flip phone until April 2015.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I could not get used to the plus. I really wanted to try it so I did. I had both the 6 and the 6+. I knew once summer came around and I didn't have pockets I'd get annoyed. Sure enough, summer rolled around and I hated not having anywhere to put it. Lovely screen. Amazing battery life. But to me, it was not worth the inconvenience. I sold it and stayed with the 6 ... and now the 6s. Everyone is different. It depends on your use cases.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro