Why are my iPhone 6Plus photos with flash so cloudy?
Whether it's an up close subject or at a distance, using flash with the camera is a waste, whether I turn on the flash or use the Auto option. It's like it's too bright!
- 12-03-2015, 02:07 PM #2iMore Specialist
- 936 Posts
Re: Why are my iPhone 6Plus photos with flash so cloudy?
It sounds like you're using the flash in very dark conditions, which it isn't really meant for. The flash is for backfill and dim lighting, not for lighting up a dark scene. And it doesn't function at much of a distance at all since it's just an LED. Cloudiness may also be due to smudges on your camera lens. Clean it with a microfiber cloth to remove any fingerprints, grease, etc.
- By mikeislost in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 12-03-2015, 01:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2015, 01:17 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2015, 12:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-03-2015, 12:19 PM
- By Bumby6962 in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 12-03-2015, 11:11 AM