I need to stop straying away !!!

manni1to

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
I have the iPhone 6s+. It just works. Battery is great. But every time I see a shiny new android phone, I trade the iPhone, and come back 2 days later. Does anyone else suffer from the same problem?!

KiwiGrrl

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
My Dad would call that a case of having more dollars than sense ;)

I went to Android once and it didn't work out. My parents both have iPhones/iPads and refused to use anything other than iMessage or Facetime to contact me. As tempting as that sounds for some, having my Mum drop personal messages on my Facebook timeline was not fun and not something I want to repeat.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
You'll find plenty of folks like that around here. I've gone to android multiple times and have never stuck with it long. I did, however, love BB10. Their ecosystem was just not mature enough for my needs.

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
I love my 6s+, but I felt compelled to try the Nexus 6P. Fortunately for my sanity, I found a few deal breakers for me with that phone. There was a lot I did like about it, but ultimately I like the iPhone better.

Now, I sort of feel compelled to try the Note 5, but I think I'm going to resist.

It's a blessing and a curse to have so many strong options these days.

manni1to

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
I would stay away from the note 5. I had a lot of wifi connection issues. And the battery life couldn't even touch the iPhone.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have the iPhone 6s+. It just works. Battery is great. But every time I see a shiny new android phone, I trade the iPhone, and come back 2 days later. Does anyone else suffer from the same problem?!

I have a similar, but minor issue. I switch from an iPhone to a newer iPhone...;)...with the exception of the iPhone 6S/6S Plus, but who knows. I may wake up one day and go buy it....:)

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
I used to be really bad about trading phones and going to Android a couple times a year. Finally gave that up when the iPhone 6 plus was released and haven't really looked back. For me, it was always screen size that attracted me to Android. I will admit, Samsung really does make some nice screens.

I did do the Samsung test drive a couple months back and rented the Note 5. I just wasn't impressed with Android. The phone hardware was nice, but there was just no draw to it anymore.

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Just when I thought I was committing to this 6s+ (and I probably will be) the Galaxy 6S Edge+ is starting to look real nice. Samsung packs in some really useful features with the modern Touchwiz.

I'm an Apple IT tech for a living though and I'm sort of waist deep in everything Mac and iOS so it totally makes more sense for me to be using an iPhone. I frequently need to use AirPlay, Airdrop, and other iOS-only tools.

manni1to

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
Honestly the biggest draw for me to Samsung sometimes is the screen. I wish iPhone screens were like he Samsung devices.

dave3389

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
It's always difficult trying to avoid buying shiny new tech believe me I've been there, but I'd stick with the iPhone from now on. Just tell yourself you don't need it. Easier said than done good luck manni

mach1man

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
I'm the same way!!! swapped from the s6 to the iphone 6s to the Note 5.. now back to the iPhone 6s Plus.. lol I even thought about buying the LG V10 when it was on sale for $49.95 lol... But everyone I talk to has apple and facetime is great, plus we have better emojis lol

manni1to

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm the same way!!! swapped from the s6 to the iphone 6s to the Note 5.. now back to the iPhone 6s Plus.. lol I even thought about buying the LG V10 when it was on sale for $49.95 lol... But everyone I talk to has apple and facetime is great, plus we have better emojis lol

Now that there's the middle finger emoji , there's no turning back ! Haha.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

Now that there's the middle finger emoji , there's no turning back ! Haha.

Ha the Android emojis are lame!!

dc9super80

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Keep at least one Android phone around. I have a 6s as my daily driver and and old Moto X 2013 running lollipop for messing around. Keeps my sanity as I love Android but it has never worked out for me as a daily driver.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro