- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Can't freely scroll in Safari
I have had 3 apple devices in my life and this is the first time i stumble upon such a problem. Free scrolling in Safari works kinda random and most of the time it's f locked and i can only scroll vertical and horizontal even if a website is zoomed. I thought it was hardware issue but photos and games (Fallout Shelter for example) are working fine and react smoothly in any direction. Is there a way to fix that issue?
Last edited by DJZaku; 11-30-2015 at 11:56 PM. Reason: sorry english is not my first language
- 12-02-2015, 12:43 PM #2iMore Specialist
- 936 Posts
Re: Why can't I freely scroll in Safari?
It generally depends on how you scroll. It will lock the scrolling direction to make reading easier if you scroll straight up/down or left/right. If you start scrolling on a diagonal, it will usually allow you to free scroll around the page. They've changed this behaviour a few times, I think this is how it currently works.
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2015, 01:18 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple TVReplies: 2Last Post: 11-30-2015, 10:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple TVReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2015, 09:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple TVReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2015, 08:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 0Last Post: 11-30-2015, 08:22 PM