how long shall it be left on the charger for the 6s plus when it is new out of the box for the first

BB-JAM215

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
It shouldn't take more than a few hours at most to fully charge if the battery is very low.
Just use the charger that came with your phone. You can leave it on charge overnight if you wish.

amr ashraf mostafa

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
It shouldn't take more than a few hours at most to fully charge if the battery is very low.
Just use the charger that came with your phone. You can leave it on charge overnight if you wish.

Yes ,but some say that for the first charge it must be left on charger for 8 hours even if it was completely charged after 2 or 3 hours, is that true?

Posted via the iMore App for Android

malt1977

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
The battery doesn't have a memory, you can pretty much do with it as you wish. I used mine straight out of the box and put it on charge later that day, no issues here.

Rishi Desai

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
I took it out of the box three days ago with 70% battery and used it normally until bed time with about 40% left and put it on the charger until morning. No problems here :)

BB-JAM215

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
Yes ,but some say that for the first charge it must be left on charger for 8 hours even if it was completely charged after 2 or 3 hours, is that true?

No, that is not necessary. Lithium Ion batteries don't not have the same charging and discharge issues that earlier battery types did. It's a good idea not to completely drain the battery, but other than that you can charge it whenever it is convenient.

Zafla

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I used it straight out of the box til it hit 1% then I charged it. I've had no problems, I usually get 36 hours on a full charge.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234