anyone using a lifeproof 6 plus case with a 6s plus?
I have a lifeproof 6 plus case and dont want to have to spend another $100 for the 6s plus when I upgrade. I noticed that it is less than 0.1mm larger in every dimention. The case is tight but I cant imagine the tolerances are that great that it wouldnt fit. Any thoughts?
- 11-18-2015, 06:07 PM #2
- 11-19-2015, 02:45 AM #3
- 11-20-2015, 12:27 AM #4
- 11-20-2015, 04:57 PM #5
- 11-20-2015, 05:08 PM #6
- By amr ashraf mostafa in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 15Last Post: 11-25-2015, 01:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 3Last Post: 11-18-2015, 09:09 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 11-18-2015, 08:17 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-18-2015, 04:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-18-2015, 11:40 AM