- iMore Nanite
- 4 Posts
Why does PhotoStream show original photos instead of the edited versions?
I am new to the cloud thing but I have a Mac and multiple iOS devices.
I'm running iOS 9.1 on everything except the Mac which is running ElCapitan. So it's all current OS.
I just turned on Photo Stream and it is KIND OF working, my iPhone photos are showing up on the other devices.
But when I take a photo on my iPhone and go to all the trouble to edit it on my iPhone I'd like for THAT version to show up on my other iOS devices and my Mac.
But what shows up in Photo Stream is the original version of the photo.
There's got to be an easier way to have all my photo edits carry over to the other devices.
I don't want to have to re-edit everything again later on my Mac.
What am I doing wrong?
- 11-12-2015, 02:16 PM #2
- 38,442 Posts
Re: Why does PhotoStream show original photos instead of the edited versions?
It's been a while since I've enabled Photostream on my devices, but I do recall every photo displayed in my camera roll, edited or not, was synced to my connected devices. I recommend you enable the iCloud Photo Library on all of your devices. It works similar to Photostream without the limitations, and I know it stores & syncs edited photos.
- By kgvickers in forum Apple WatchReplies: 9Last Post: 11-28-2015, 01:46 PM
- By Tattie22 in forum iOS 9Replies: 11Last Post: 11-19-2015, 02:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-11-2015, 08:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2015, 08:52 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-11-2015, 10:40 AM