So I have this new 6S Plus and a bluetooth stereo adapter (no microphone) for my car. What I want to do is connect to the bluetooth stereo in the car and have Siri recognize my voice using the iPhone microphone. Right now, since I'm connected to bluetooth, the iPhone thinks I want to use a non-existent bluetooth mic and so obviously it doesn't work and it doesn't hear my voice. My Nexus 6 and other android phones have no issues doing this.
Am I missing something?
- 11-04-2015, 02:21 PM #2
Re: Bluetooth issue
No your not missing something. This is a limitation of iOS. If you are connected to Bluetooth iOS thinks you are using that device for both input and output. You could always go old school and use a 3.5 mil adapter from your iPhone to your stereo if your stereo supports it.
- By iMore Question in forum Apple MusicReplies: 3Last Post: 11-06-2015, 03:49 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2015, 11:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 8Last Post: 11-03-2015, 01:34 PM
- By LCW in forum Apple WatchReplies: 3Last Post: 11-02-2015, 12:03 PM
- By brian128 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2015, 01:26 PM