Anyone else having problems with saving cards to wallet/passbook? I tried saving a united boarding pass (which has always worked in the past) and I keep getting an error. Same with trying to add my Equinox card.
I has assumed the Equinox app was old/didn't work at first, but when my united pass didn't add, I'm starting to think there may be a passbook issue.
No problems paying with credit cards already in there or other cards already loaded (ex. Starbucks).
I'm on iOS 9.1 official.
- 10-28-2015, 07:29 PM #2
- 10-28-2015, 07:30 PM #3
- 10-28-2015, 08:09 PM #4
- 10-28-2015, 08:49 PM #5
Re: Wallet/Passbook issues
Accepted debit and credit cards so far without issue, haven't had a boarding pass lately. I do wish Apple would get moving on allowing reward cards in the wallet so you don't have to open the specific app to get to it card you need. Seems clumsy and poor thought out.
- By John Martinec in forum Mac PeripheralsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-23-2016, 02:23 PM
- By fatfury in forum iOS 9Replies: 20Last Post: 10-31-2015, 06:57 PM
- By SkydiverTilt in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2015, 05:56 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2015, 08:53 PM
- By donnation in forum iMacReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2015, 12:27 PM