- iMore Newbie
- 24 Posts
iPhone 6s+ Screen
I just bought my (Samsung) iPhone 6s+. I've noticed that the screen is a little blueish in the bottom left margin. Whites become blue, the keyboard looks a tad purple on white backgrounds. Also, there is a spot where the backlight seems to be turned off. Are these things ok? Should i try and replace it? Everything else seems perfect. I can't believe i got a phone where the buttons aren't loose, and yet the screen...
- 10-27-2015, 07:00 PM #2
- 10-27-2015, 08:53 PM #3
Re: iPhone 6s+ Screen
Definitely not normal, But I did not get mine replaced because of this but because of dead/stuck pixel. But I can say that some of the ones I had exhibited this "Book Spine" effect. My now current 6S Plus Sim-Free 128 GB SG (TSMC) does not have this issue.
- 10-27-2015, 09:02 PM #4
- 10-27-2015, 09:23 PM #5
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-27-2015, 07:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-27-2015, 07:35 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 10-27-2015, 06:43 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2015, 04:51 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2015, 03:40 PM