- iMore Intermediate
- 114 Posts
Magnetic Wallet Cases
So newer trend in wallet cases is having a magnetic smaller case for easy use that "magnetizes" to the larger case that has the cards and such.
I'm a little old school and get uneasy about a magnet on my electronic device. Also I heard reports about the 6 (&s) PLUS having issues with optical image stabilization.
Apple doesn't recommend the use of any magnet or even metal case.
What say you? Anyone have any direct experience with a PLUS and these type cases?
- 10-27-2015, 05:56 AM #2
Re: Magnetic Wallet Cases
I use this one and have had no problems. Pricey but I love it!
- By iMore Question in forum AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 11-08-2015, 08:46 PM
- By ae6dx in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-28-2015, 03:09 PM
- By tech_fan in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2015, 08:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-26-2015, 06:22 AM
- By Hunter Remington in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 10-24-2015, 11:03 AM