What advantages are ther to Jailbreaking my iPhone 6S Plus
I am a heavy Android power user. I rooted my phone and could do a lot of things.
1) What adavantages are there to Jailbreak my iPhone 6S?
2) Has iOS 9.01 been Jailbreaked, and if so, is it secure, recommended?
3) What happens if something goes wrong during the Jailbreak process, is there a way to restore the phone to factory OS?
4) Can I backup and image of my iPhone if it is rooted (so that I can restore later if something goes wrong (like the process of creating a ROM backup in Android))?
5) Is there anyway of viewing your contacts with their pictures (like Android, or Windows Phone)? It sucks that the default iPhone Contacts/Phone app doesn't show you the Contacts picture in the list, only when you are viewing the Contact's details or making a call.
6) Is there a way of syncing LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook data and photos with Contacts (something I could do in Android and Windows Phone)?