How to edit the contact list that pops up when you 3D Touch the Phone icon? (6S Plus)
simple question thats been bogging me since i got my 6S Plus on launch day?
How to edit the contact list that pops up when you 3D Touch the Phone icon? I get 3 random contacts (whom i contact a lot , but i want to add more people to the list).
- 10-16-2015, 10:22 PM #2iMore Nanite
- 5 Posts
Re: How to edit the contact list that pops up when you 3D Touch the Phone icon? (6S Plus)
I found this. Hope it works!
Find the first card of the contact you have multiple cards for.
Tap the Edit button in the top right of the screen.
Scroll down and tap “Link Contacts...”
Select the contacts other contact card. Tap the Link button on this card’s screen.
Tap Done. This will merge both cards together.
(Optional) To unlink the contact cards simply tap the red minus button next to one of the card’s names under the LINKED CONTACTS heading.
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 3Last Post: 06-24-2016, 11:15 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-21-2016, 08:31 PM
- By WITHDRAWL in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 35Last Post: 11-03-2015, 10:32 AM
- By tonyaanders in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2015, 09:36 PM