Love this Phone

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Agreed love my iPhone and so glad I switched back from Android 3 years ago.

Pecked out on my 6S Plus keyboard.

AugustVance

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I agree. I went for the smaller 6s from my Original 6+ and after 2 days I changed my mind. Finally got ahold of a 6s+ and I wont ever make that decision again. Love it.

DX9

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Yeah the 6S Plus is such a great phone imo. I am very happy finally getting my Android itch out of the way. Really liked my Note 5 no doubt. It's just that the 6S Plus is just so good. I am even trying 9.1 beta 5 and love it. I can't get over the battery life on this thing. A good friend of mine upgraded to the Note 5 and lasted almost 2 weeks. He returned it in the 14 day and got a 6S Plus after trying my phone. He is very happy he made the choice to get a 6S Plus.

After comparing all my photos with the Note 5 I took and the 6S Plus all the photos look to be on par. Extremely happy with the camera for sure. Yeah the screen pops out more on the Note but the colours are over saturated. Better screen overall on the 6S Plus.

Love my Apple Music. For a $120 a year and access to all that music a no brainer.

My wife loves her 6S Plus also. 😀
His and Hers

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 20

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
This phone is so much faster than the 6+. I'm glad took the plunge and got the 6S+!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Yeah the 6S Plus is such a great phone imo. I am very happy finally getting my Android itch out of the way. Really liked my Note 5 no doubt. It's just that the 6S Plus is just so good. I am even trying 9.1 beta 5 and love it. I can't get over the battery life on this thing. A good friend of mine upgraded to the Note 5 and lasted almost 2 weeks. He returned it in the 14 day and got a 6S Plus after trying my phone. He is very happy he made the choice to get a 6S Plus.

After comparing all my photos with the Note 5 I took and the 6S Plus all the photos look to be on par. Extremely happy with the camera for sure. Yeah the screen pops out more on the Note but the colours are over saturated. Better screen overall on the 6S Plus.

Love my Apple Music. For a $120 a year and access to all that music a no brainer.

My wife loves her 6S Plus also.
His and Hers

What kind of case is the white iPhone in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

My wife loves her 6S Plus also.
His and Hers
I love how quickly you've become acquainted with your iPhone, and even started recruiting users over from other platforms!

Last edited: