8AM Reservation. How's your experience?

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I just reserved iPhone 6S plus today at Apple Store 128GB rose gold at exactly 8AM and got it at 10AM. I only did this twice in a row. Yesterday was no luck but got lucky today.

gurase

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Not good the past 3 days. I always make it to the final screen and then no luck. I have until 10/23 to return my 6S so I have some time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Not good the past 3 days. I always make it to the final screen and then no luck. I have until 10/23 to return my 6S so I have some time.

Are you returning for a different model or you're returning it because you're having a problem? If you're having a problem, you can just make an appointment with Genius Bar and they will order the phone for you. This is my second phone, had issues with my 6S plus 64GB with screen (some uneven lighting on top of my screen). They ordered it for me and it took only 3 days for my replacement to arrive and it's brand new, not refurbish.

gurase

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Are you returning for a different model or you're returning it because you're having a problem? If you're having a problem, you can just make an appointment with Genius Bar and they will order the phone for you. This is my second phone, had issues with my 6S plus 64GB with screen (some uneven lighting on top of my screen). They ordered it for me and it took only 3 days for my replacement to arrive and it's brand new, not refurbish.

No issues, just buyer's remorse. At least I'm getting lots of practice so maybe tomorrow I'll be quick enough

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
No issues, just buyer's remorse. At least I'm getting lots of practice so maybe tomorrow I'll be quick enough

Haha! I am doing it on my phone using the Apple Store App. I think it's faster than doing it on your computer. You just need to learn to tap faster LOL!

gurase

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Well I was fast enough this morning and picked up my rose gold 64gb 6S+ a couple hours ago. Loving it!!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Well I was fast enough this morning and picked up my rose gold 64gb 6S+ a couple hours ago. Loving it!!

ConGrat...remember to pass on the info to other iMore members that are waiting as well ....KOOL

jesfriday

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I looked each morning at 8 am that I could remember. Yesterday, nada in space grey. Then I looked again at around 1pm and bam, all kinds of phones. Maybe people no showed or something? Picked up my phone last night!

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
Found and reserved my space grey 6s at 8:05ish. Love it and am keeping it over a 6s plus. But I have been looking every morning and after 10-12 days of looking I saw a128gb iPhone 6s Plus. Looked at the calendar and am 4 days past return limit. No worries, the 6s is great.

Make your reservation late if you have to but you can go in early. That's what I did and of course they were glad to give me my iPhone earlier than my scheduled reservation.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods