Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
81710a6204dd387ce4522c0ee9ba5c68.jpg

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
You never know. They could if there's a big enough demand for it. Either way it looks awesome.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I personally think the iPhone 7 has a great chance to have black faces with Gold, Silver and Rose Gold. Apple needs to even out the color ratio of there iPhone line up.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
That really is nice looking. On the other hand, mine is always in a case so as long as the front is black, it doesn't matter what color the back is.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I am not sure why Apple won't consider having a black face on gold back. Would look so much nicer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zafla

May 14, 2013
Visit site
The gold/black looks really nice. I might be the only one that thinks this but I really liked the slate color of my iPhone 5. I think it'd be cool if Apple brought that back for the 7. However, I think they stray from darker colors since scratches and nicks show up easier.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
I wish! Also black (not space grey, black like the bezel) accents on the back (the stripes on the back around the top and bottom). Would definitely rock that phone. Although I'm not hating the white bezel on my gold 6S+, and I understand why apple doesn't make this phone yet

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I wish! Also black (not space grey, black like the bezel) accents on the back (the stripes on the back around the top and bottom). Would definitely rock that phone. Although I'm not hating the white bezel on my gold 6S+, and I understand why apple doesn't make this phone yet

Space black like the Watch would be amazing!!

Pecked out on my 6S Plus keyboard.

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
I personally think the iPhone 7 has a great chance to have black faces with Gold, Silver and Rose Gold. Apple needs to even out the color ratio of there iPhone line up.

I would be a lot more open to another color besides Space Gray if they made the faces black.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Not me. While that is nice looking, I can't use a black faced phone. I always prefer white. It's why my husband was using my preorder space grey 6 plus only four months after I got it...it was okay for the first while but after about a month I realized I made a horrible mistake and got the white/gold.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Not me. While that is nice looking, I can't use a black faced phone. I always prefer white. It's why my husband was using my preorder space grey 6 plus only four months after I got it...it was okay for the first while but after about a month I realized I made a horrible mistake and got the white/gold.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

For me, the white face is distracting and makes the screen looks smaller. I've heard the opposite from some people, to each their own. I've tried white iPhones and tried to like them, but just can't do it. Then you have the Apple "purists" that insist on having white devices because the first iPod was white.