General and mail problems

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
I just switched Over from BlackBerry10 and I am really frustrated. Is there a way to show just unread email messages? On BB all I need to do is pinch in the hub and all the read emails go away.

Also, is there a way so i don't have to refresh manually to load new emails?

Also, is there a way to share photos from the photo app, like to Facebook or a friend?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: General and mail peoblems

I just switched Over from BlackBerry10 and I am really frustrated. Is there a way to show just unread email messages? On BB all I need to do is pinch in the hub and all the read emails go away.
Natively? No. It may be possible with a 3rd-party Mail app, but I'm unaware of any, if available.

Also, is there a way so i don't have to refresh manually to load new emails?
If your email account support push notifications then your emails should refresh as soon as new email arrives.

Also, is there a way to share photos from the photo app, like to Facebook or a friend?
Yes. From within the Photos app, select the pic you want to share and then select the share icon at the bottom and then select Facebook.

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: General and mail peoblems

You can view Unread messages with no problems. In the Mail app, touch "Edit" in the top right corner. Make sure "Unread" has a checkmark next to it. Press "Done".

Rmorton0573

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
To answer question 2, most likely your mail does not "push" such as Gmail. So the data will have to be fetched. Select Settings and Mail, Contacts, Calendars. Select Fetch New Data, and change Fetch from manual to one of the other settings.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I can't update my apps. I click update and the button just reloads. I updated the OS when given the option a little while ago.

iTunes and App Store are having problems right now. I found out the hard way.......trying to set my new phone up this evening lol. Hopefully it's back soon.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR