Visit site
Third Party Apps
Garmin North America (and UK)
Google Earth
WeatherBug
MS Word
MS Excel
Starbucks
HP-42s (calculator, finally supplanted the physical one)
Documents To Go
Kindle
LinkedIn
Dash Command (OBD II monitor)
RunTracker and WalkTracker
Goolfshot Plus

Native Apps
Notes
Podcasts
iTunes U

irie

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Mint bills (Manage most of my finances and bills)
Msecure (Password Manager) -paid-
Sefcu banking app
Google Inbox
Cam Scan/Office Lens (Scanning docs)
Wemo (for connected devices)
Nest App (control nest thermostat)
IFTTT (To Automate connected home devices)
Google Photos (100GB free original backups)
Plus others!!

appolusionist

Jun 11, 2015
Visit site
Picking my top two is allot harder than I thought....

PAID: 1Password and Todoist (technically they are free, but paid for the addition features)
FREE: Outlook and OneNote

bex85

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
Free:
Chrome
Appshopper
My bank's app

Paid:
AirMail
Productive (well it's free for up to 5 habits, then an IAP for unlimited habits)
Day One 2
MoneyWiz
Fantastical

Listed in the order I use them most. Also just started using 2Do for my To Do app, think I've got it sorted how it works for me, better than any other to do app so special mention for that and a special mention for FreeTime - I do forget I have it sometimes but, when I remember it is very useful for working out when I have time to do things in the day and how much free time I will have. Before moving to iOS I was using a similar app on Android. I still think that app was better (Goalist) but, Free Time is a pretty good second (and believe me, I've tried a lot of day planner apps).

Mar 16, 2016
Visit site
Since I'm in Japan, LINE messenger app is probably THE one must-have app here.

Tubex is also nice, being able to get the audio only from YouTube videos.

Learned about BeWeather from the forums and I'm enjoying the widget.

Also noticed many people rocking the... Oh I forgot the camera app's name now... Maybe Pro Camera or something? Seems to be 5-6 bucks in app store. Is this worth buying? Keep in mind I am a very very beginner/amateur when it comes to anything to do with photography. But I'm quite interested in learning some basics...

Mar 16, 2016
Visit site
Pretty sure I posted here already hours ago but it's not showing up for me...

Since I'm in Japan, THE number one must-have app is LINE messenger. Every single person here uses it.

Tubex is nice for keeping the audio going on YouTube vids after backing out and changes apps and such.

Also enjoying BeWeather widget which I picked up from the Show Your Homescreen thread.

I also noticed many people using a camera app... Forgot the name. Maybe Pro Camera or something? 5-6 bucks in app store. I'm very very beginner amateur when it comes to anything photography but am quite interested in learning some basics and such. Does this sound like a good camera app for me??

Rgn

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Paid
Tweetlogix twitter app you can theme it
AppAdvice it has app news,app guides,app reviews,appisodes,app movers, new apps,app updates,and app sales which has on sale, gone free and don't miss listings.
friendly+ with adblock a facebook app you can choose colors and messenger is integrated in the app.

free
Appsgonefree
Appshopper

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner