iPhone 6s Plus antenna

jamardaniels

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
Hey has anyone else noticed the antenna on the iPhone 6s Plus changing colors? It looks like its turning yellow. I have always had a case on the phone and it shouldn't look like this only after 2 weeks or so.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Mine looks...exactly the same.

Maybe go ask them to take a new one and compare it to yours at the Apple store so they can see what you're talking about.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
I had a HTC One M7 that turned blue & yellow from daily usage. Definitely would get it checked out

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus  using Tapatalk

jamardaniels

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
I originally thought it might have been dirty so I tried to clean it but nothing came off. I haven't noticed it getting extremely hot but it does heat up. But it most definitely has a yellow hue to it.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

yinwei

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
I just bought one rose gold 128g and I saw a micro pinky metal point on the lower antenna, looks like when they CNC the

yinwei

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
Sorry my wifi was gone... When they CNC the aluminum a micro piece of metal blended in side the plastic of the antenna I guess ... I called apple they say doesn't affect to use the phone..... So .. And I find out that Touch ID super heat up and burn my hand when I after play 3D games or playing game during charging... And phone hot too maybe that's why burns plastic antenna ....

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I actually took my Spigen Red Slim Armor case off of my Space Gray 6s Plus to check the antenna line colors, and as I suspected....NO change in color. If yours have changed, I suggest a trip to an Apple Store.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative