Last day to return the 6s Plus

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Well I bit the bullet and ordered a 6s Plus. I went to my Apple Store to look at cases and I played around with the 6s Plus. Granted there isn't a lot of difference in the Plus from last year and the 6s Plus, but it was noticeably faster and the screen looked brighter. Plus I really liked the new rose gold color! So I ordered rose gold, 64GB...it says it won't ship out till late Nov sometime but it'll be worth the wait. That will be my Christmas present this year!

Congrats! I got a rose gold 6s for my wife and she immediately fell in love with it. Hopefully your late November delivery estimate is overshot. I've been hearing from others on the forum that they've been getting their devices ahead of delivery estimates.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Well I bit the bullet and ordered a 6s Plus. I went to my Apple Store to look at cases and I played around with the 6s Plus. Granted there isn't a lot of difference in the Plus from last year and the 6s Plus, but it was noticeably faster and the screen looked brighter. Plus I really liked the new rose gold color! So I ordered rose gold, 64GB...it says it won't ship out till late Nov sometime but it'll be worth the wait. That will be my Christmas present this year!

I went to the Apple Store App every morning @8AM for a week to check availabilty for the closest Apple Store near me to try and get the Verizon 128gb Space Gray 6s Plus, on the forth day I found one, but that Apple Store was approx a 2 hour drive. The very next day, my closest Apple Store (20 minutes away) had it in stock. Needless to say @8:01AM I ordered it for same day pick up @1:00PM. A week after the Apple iPhone Launch Day I had my Verizon 128gb Space Gray 6s Plus in my hands.
May I suggest trying the Apple Store App every morning @8AM...It works.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
LOL!!! Oh HELL yah you've got to keep trying!!!!!

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Rose Gold 128G iPhone 6s Plus

motor96

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Have the speaker and ear piece sounds improved from the plus. Was so low when I had the plus. 6s is much louder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
So I had the 6+ last year, and preordered the 6S+ this year. Used it for a few days and returned it for a 6S.

Well, to make a long story short, my 6S died yesterday while I was out with my kids and I had no battery case or charging Brock, etc. I found a 6S+ (Silver, 64 GB) today and returned my 6S (got lucky to find one here in Ann Arbor - I guess everyone was hung over after yesterday). The battery is that important to me, although 99% of the time it isn't an issue. It was yesterday though, hence the trade and return to the 6S+.

Also, while I miss the portability of the 6S, I've found that I don't use either device all that differently. Both, imho, are two-handed devices for typing (although the 6S is easier to use one-handed in a pinch). Neither feels all that comfortable when in a pocket, and so I place it on the table, desk, whatever in front of me.

So I'm back on the 6S+ and don't think I'll go smaller unless the battery can be improved greatly.

Peaco

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
Bought the 6s Plus coming from a 6. Initially I loved it then I missed the portability and better one handed use of the 6. Was about to trade my 6s Plus for the 6. I resisted the urge and I'm glad I did! The battery is amazing and the extra screen real estate makes it a pleasure to use.

Positives of the 6s Plus outweigh the positives of the 6 which is basically only better if all you care about is better one handed use.

gdgtmom

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
I went to the Apple Store App every morning @8AM for a week to check availabilty for the closest Apple Store near me to try and get the Verizon 128gb Space Gray 6s Plus, on the forth day I found one, but that Apple Store was approx a 2 hour drive. The very next day, my closest Apple Store (20 minutes away) had it in stock. Needless to say @8:01AM I ordered it for same day pick up @1:00PM. A week after the Apple iPhone Launch Day I had my Verizon 128gb Space Gray 6s Plus in my hands.
May I suggest trying the Apple Store App every morning @8AM...It works.

That's how I got my iPhone 6s Plus. On that net every morning at 8:00..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk