Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree40Likes
    iMore Intermediate

129 Posts
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts

Default Re: Last day to return the 6s Plus

So I had the 6+ last year, and preordered the 6S+ this year. Used it for a few days and returned it for a 6S.

Well, to make a long story short, my 6S died yesterday while I was out with my kids and I had no battery case or charging Brock, etc. I found a 6S+ (Silver, 64 GB) today and returned my 6S (got lucky to find one here in Ann Arbor - I guess everyone was hung over after yesterday). The battery is that important to me, although 99% of the time it isn't an issue. It was yesterday though, hence the trade and return to the 6S+.

Also, while I miss the portability of the 6S, I've found that I don't use either device all that differently. Both, imho, are two-handed devices for typing (although the 6S is easier to use one-handed in a pinch). Neither feels all that comfortable when in a pocket, and so I place it on the table, desk, whatever in front of me.

So I'm back on the 6S+ and don't think I'll go smaller unless the battery can be improved greatly.
    jayk82 and Blakew23 like this.
    iMore Newbie

17 Posts

Bought the 6s Plus coming from a 6. Initially I loved it then I missed the portability and better one handed use of the 6. Was about to trade my 6s Plus for the 6. I resisted the urge and I'm glad I did! The battery is amazing and the extra screen real estate makes it a pleasure to use.

Positives of the 6s Plus outweigh the positives of the 6 which is basically only better if all you care about is better one handed use.
    iMore Beginner

63 Posts
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    I went to the Apple Store App every morning @8AM for a week to check availabilty for the closest Apple Store near me to try and get the Verizon 128gb Space Gray 6s Plus, on the forth day I found one, but that Apple Store was approx a 2 hour drive. The very next day, my closest Apple Store (20 minutes away) had it in stock. Needless to say @8:01AM I ordered it for same day pick up @1:00PM. A week after the Apple iPhone Launch Day I had my Verizon 128gb Space Gray 6s Plus in my hands.
    May I suggest trying the Apple Store App every morning @8AM...It works.
    That's how I got my iPhone 6s Plus. On that net every morning at 8:00..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Spencerdl and Blakew23 like this.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12