3D touch in messages app

morgans13

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
i wish Apple would've applied the same Peek Feature in the Messages App that they did in the Mail App. Im constantly Peeking at messages and i alway's slide left to delete the message and i do this about two to three times before i remember I'm not in the Mail App and i can't do that in the Messages App. This is my only complaint about 3D touch besides that not enough App's have it yet but i realize developer's need time to implement it.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I was actually very curious why this wasn't implemented as well...but something tells me we'll get the option sooner than later, because I couldn't really think of any reason why it hasn't been. The two apps act very similarly, so function wise it's the same...only slightly logical thing I could think of is the hand off function of iMessage deleting things across the spectrum of devices...perhaps there was a problem building that into the peek section vs. the actual app itself.

morgans13

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
yeah i feel like it's too obvious of a feature miss that they'll be implementing that soon. i also feel like with 3D touch and peeking and then popping into something i feel like it's not finished like you do all this new feature stuff within an app for instance peeking and popping a photo in instagram or peeking and then popping into a message thread but theres no 3D touch solution to get back too the screen you were looking at before the peeking and popping.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR