So how long is the acclimation period when using a new 6s Plus?

0pusX

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
OK, I've had my 6s Plus for about a day now....coming from a 5s.

Honestly, I'm not digging it. The screen is great, but the phone just seems to big for me.

How long did it take all of you, to get used to the new size?

I have until Oct 15th, might trade to 6s if I can't get used to this.

jclif

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Give it till the 15th, it took me about a week to get used to it and now there is no way in hell I will ever go smaller

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I went from a 5S to a 6 Plus and it took a week or so now it feels normal. My iPod touch which I recently bought feels odd.
I use the Plus one handed all the time even while I'm typing this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
OK, I've had my 6s Plus for about a day now....coming from a 5s.

Honestly, I'm not digging it. The screen is great, but the phone just seems to big for me.

How long did it take all of you, to get used to the new size?

I have until Oct 15th, might trade to 6s if I can't get used to this.

It took no more than a day or two for me... went from a 5S to a 6 Plus last September...

tyler_barnhardt

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
It took me 3 days to get used to the plus size coming from the regular iPhone 6. I will say that when I packaged my 6 up to sell yesterday it felt small. I don't think I could go back to that screen size. If you would have told me I would feel this way 6 months ago I would have laughed. Give it a few more days. If the size is simply to big for you then return it and get the 6s. Both phones are great.

zulu1128

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
It took me 3 days to get used to the plus size coming from the regular iPhone 6. I will say that when I packaged my 6 up to sell yesterday it felt small. I don't think I could go back to that screen size. If you would have told me I would feel this way 6 months ago I would have laughed. Give it a few more days. If the size is simply to big for you then return it and get the 6s. Both phones are great.

+1

My experience to a tee. I boxed up my 6 today, and it felt tiny.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Four nanoseconds!!!!
Honestly I loved it. True, I have a Note 4amd a Lumia 1520 and a Blackberry Passport, but I got used to THEM right away too.
Just give yourself time to find the right grip and come to terms with the finger placement. Once you've got the balance right you'll get used to it.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Rose Gold 128G iPhone 6s Plus

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
One week and I've got it. I've figured out how to hold it to do what I want. I've always texted using two hands so this makes it just that much easier for me.

The size is definitely something that some will adapt to faster than others.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
My best friend got the 6 Plus after two years on a 5. When he first got it he wasn't so sure of the size, but within a couple weeks he said that he loved it. This is the same guy who used to make fun of me for using larger Android devices.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
My best friend got the 6 Plus after two years on a 5. When he first got it he wasn't so sure of the size, but within a couple weeks he said that he loved it. This is the same guy who used to make fun of me for using larger Android devices.

That was my coworker LOL from my previous job always making of Android users and the huge phones and then of course what does he get when the 6/6 plus comes out the plus, hypocrite LOL.

For me I had originally purchased the 6+ last year but after five days I returned it cause I thought the size was too big but then I recently switched to T-Mobile and picked up the plus in anticipation of getting the 6Splus and let me tell you I wish I would have kept my plus for the full year.

The Lannisters send their regards

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234