Ok - I'm new to Iphones - I have had androids for years. Now I have an Iphone 6 Plus. Love the phone, but having issues finding a good app to use for free ringtones. I used Zedge when I had android - it was great because I could be anywhere and pick notification tones and ringtones - download right on the phone and assign the tone as soon as it's downloaded. On my Iphone, I have to connect it to the PC, go through Itunes, etc.
What are some GOOD apps in the Appstore for ringtones/notifications/wallpapers that I just choose one in the app and load it to my phoen without having to go to a pc and hook it up there, etc? More specifically I'm looking for tones like animals, sound effects, etc stuff like that.
- 10-02-2015, 08:15 AM #2
- 10-02-2015, 08:36 AM #3iMore Intermediate
- 141 Posts
Re: Free ringtones
One thing I have found with iTunes ringtones is you have to remember they are a one time purchase, so if they are not backed up to a computer, if you need to ever reset and set up your phone as NEW, not restoring from iCloud, then you have to purchase them all over again.. I just had that problem and called Applecare to check.. Just something to keep in mind
- 10-02-2015, 09:54 AM #5Banned
- 6,101 Posts
Re: Free ringtones
I prefer to make my own...
Here's a good step-by-step tutorial:
Tip: How to make your own custom iPhone ringtones in iTunes | iMore
We're at iOS 9 and still haven't touched this. Why can't I download MP3's onto my device then set them as ringtones?By guy24w in forum iOS 9Replies: 8Last Post: 10-07-2015, 02:13 PM
- By accactg in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 7Last Post: 10-05-2015, 09:55 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-01-2015, 03:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 6Last Post: 09-30-2015, 08:11 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2015, 03:44 PM