What is a good app for free ringtones?

amyf27

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
Free ringtones

Ok - I'm new to Iphones - I have had androids for years. Now I have an Iphone 6 Plus. Love the phone, but having issues finding a good app to use for free ringtones. I used Zedge when I had android - it was great because I could be anywhere and pick notification tones and ringtones - download right on the phone and assign the tone as soon as it's downloaded. On my Iphone, I have to connect it to the PC, go through Itunes, etc.

What are some GOOD apps in the Appstore for ringtones/notifications/wallpapers that I just choose one in the app and load it to my phoen without having to go to a pc and hook it up there, etc? More specifically I'm looking for tones like animals, sound effects, etc stuff like that.

RescueEMT911

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Re: Free ringtones

One thing I have found with iTunes ringtones is you have to remember they are a one time purchase, so if they are not backed up to a computer, if you need to ever reset and set up your phone as NEW, not restoring from iCloud, then you have to purchase them all over again.. I just had that problem and called Applecare to check.. Just something to keep in mind

amyf27

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site

Actually I'm getting more used to this ITunes. I really like Zedge and it's not too much hassle

amyf27

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site

I've made them before on android without any issues. iPhone seems a lot more involved

amyf27

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site

I have a program on here to make them with my music. Was looking into maybe some stuff like sound effects download and create into tones

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit