Most Wanted Missing Feature

laz305

Jan 6, 2009
Visit site
Hey let's start a list of all the things these geniuses have left out of iOS 9. How hard can it be to add these features?

1. A Scroll Bar (so sick and tired of swiping for an hour to get to the bottom of a page)

laz305

Jan 6, 2009
Visit site
All phones are swiping devices but Apple is the only one without a scroll bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
2. Option to turn off landscape mode on the springboard, and even better by an app by app basis

(And I'll add that I know there is the screen lock option in the control panel but that is system wide and I have to turn it off whenever I watch a video...)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Retorting to the "how hard can it be" comment in the first post, people tend to get caught on things they themselves prefer, and ignore the idea that the feature is probably not there because most of the consumer base doesn't really care about it at all. Just a thought...share away though...

I'd like a 5 icon dock, which has become one of the only reasons I ever jailbreak anymore.

Dukins

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Real gallery folders. Not one dump all camera roll and the ability to pause and restart video while recording.

gkl

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Of these two, the dishwasher is the more likely addition.

It seems that way, but why? Apple has back-tracked on the big phone and stylus, why not mouse support (at least for the iPad line)?

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Hey let's start a list of all the things these geniuses have left out of iOS 9. How hard can it be to add these features?

1. A Scroll Bar (so sick and tired of swiping for an hour to get to the bottom of a page)

They will always leave us wanting more. That's how good marketing works. It makes us continue to buy new devices as they're released.

I tend to think a scroll bar would just get in the way. Perhaps a scroll bar that can be disabled in settings wouldn't hurt. For me, I would love to see wireless charging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
It seems that way, but why? Apple has back-tracked on the big phone and stylus, why not mouse support (at least for the iPad line)?

Posted via the iMore App for Android

The iPad is one thing...the iPhone simply isn't large enough, even in the 5.5" size, to legitimately have any use for a mouse.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Flotation device. I'm very disappointed to have discovered it didn't keep me afloat.

The Lannisters send their regards

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh