Finding a 6S Plus?

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I check the apple stores in my area every morning and they rarely have the plus, let alone the one I want. Does anyone have any tips or suggestions on finding one? I'd rather not go to a carrier store because they are often pains to deal with. Does bestbuy get regular stock?

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
I check the apple stores in my area every morning and they rarely have the plus, let alone the one I want. Does anyone have any tips or suggestions on finding one? I'd rather not go to a carrier store because they are often pains to deal with. Does bestbuy get regular stock?

Your not the only one in this boat, it's several people here that are looking for a 6s plus. Good luck on your search

Sent from my Super iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

blwatson

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the luck guys. It would appear that I need it lol. It seems like all skus are out of stock except the useless 16gb.

At this point, I'd honestly just order from Apple. You'll still have to wait 2-4 weeks, but at least it'll be ordered and you won't have to worry about checking different stores.

steveh552

Trusted Member
Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Just for giggles I went online and reserved a space grey 64gb one at the nearest Apple store to me today for their upgrade program. The soonest time was 3pm (i went on at 240) and so I sent it for 330 and made my way there. The girl was shocked they had one, I walked out the door with it along with a new apple watch.

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I walked into an att store on Monday. Ordered a 6s plus and they told me 10/27-11/2. The next day I got an email it shipped. Had my 64gb phone by Wednesday.

pjs37

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
I just checked at 8am on tuesday reserved the color I wanted and size (64gb) and picked it up when they opened at 10am. I actually did this twice since the first time I had left my credit card at home that day. Though I am lucky to have several stores nearby me which makes my options easier. I did notice the pluses do reserve quickly so you need to be quick about it.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

Check the online at exactly 8AM and make a reservation right away at any of your local Apple Stores. Do this quickly because it will run out of stock right away.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Make friends with a rep at your local wireless carrier. I have had several different reps over the years call me and put my nam on a device when it comes in. Although never a policy I have always had luck with this.

Jde2466

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
We have 4 local Verizon stores and one of them had one 64GB 6S Plus in Rose Gold. A friend ordered one online from Verizon so we checked just to see and one store had it in stock. I almost went and bought because these things are like gold right now with the supply and demand.

Melfunn

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
Just ordered my wife the gold plus. Should be in before Nov. 2. Rep said the rose gold is the most popular & would have been longer. (Nashville verizon store)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I've been missing the 8am thing by an hour like each day. Life is funny like that lol. Other stuff keeps coming up.

I ordered a 128gb Space Gray 6s Plus on the Apple App at 8:01AM and picked it up at the Apple Store at 1:00PM ...(got lucky with availabilty). Keep trying

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a 128gb Space Gray 6s Plus on the Apple App at 8:01AM and picked it up at the Apple Store at 1:00PM ...(got lucky with availabilty). Keep trying

Wait.... How did I miss this?!?!! Congrats!!!!!!

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Rose Gold 128G iPhone 6s Plus

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Just ordered my wife the gold plus. Should be in before Nov. 2. Rep said the rose gold is the most popular & would have been longer. (Nashville verizon store)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Just a suggeston. Go thru Apple app and check every morning for availabilty @8AM for the Apple store nearest to you, you will probably get it a lot sooner.