3D Touch buggy on 6s Plus

mvpilot172

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Loving my phone so far but there are a few bugs with 3D Touch still on 9.0.2. While in the  Mail app I cannot force press and get back to the app switcher. I have to double tap the home button. But from Safari I can force touch the side and it pops right into the app switcher. Seems like a bug.

j_benj

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
strange I'm on 9.0.2 and I can use the 3D Touch gesture to get to the app switcher from inside the Apple Mail app without an issue. Maybe you have some kind of hardware issue?

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I find 3D touch on my 6S+ to work very well. I'm really getting into the habit of using it with the apps that support it. No lag that I've noticed thus far.

GolferChris68

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
3D Touch works fine in general on my device, but what's the functionality in the mail app that takes you back to the app switcher? Where do I press, in the mail app, to make that happen?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It doesn't look exactly like the app switcher. It doesn't take me there. Just shows 3 screens and if I flick the top screen to the right, it brings me back here.

Oct 4, 2015
Visit site
Bugs aside, is this the best Apple could come up with? Extra stages to reach a function, when they could have just allowed you to place a shortcut directly like Android does? Waste of time. Seems more of the same old playing catch up with a clumsy implementation.

Reparkable

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Bugs aside, is this the best Apple could come up with? Extra stages to reach a function, when they could have just allowed you to place a shortcut directly like Android does? Waste of time. Seems more of the same old playing catch up with a clumsy implementation.

Best they could come up with???? Who else has 3D touch?

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site

Try harder next time......

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

I know you're just trolling, but extra stages? I mean if you're going to troll at least be some what accurate with the things you're complaining about...most of the 3D Touch implementation removes steps to simple function. Clumsy trolling is more like it...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal