Charging my 6sPlus Using rMB 29W Adaptor

salmanhkhan

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
Well guys yesterday i got my hands ont he beautiful 6s plus in Rose gold 128gigs.
The thing is as we all know apple does not provide a fast charger with the plus. Due to the bigger size of the plus battery it takes hours to get it charged. So what i did was that i used the 29W Retina Macbook Charger (as i also own a rMB) using the USB Type C to USB Adaptor. And guess what my 6s Plus charged Blazingly fast.
so my question is it ok to keep on using this charger to charge my plus. ?
thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Well guys yesterday i got my hands ont he beautiful 6s plus in Rose gold 128gigs.
The thing is as we all know apple does not provide a fast charger with the plus. Due to the bigger size of the plus battery it takes hours to get it charged. So what i did was that i used the 29W Retina Macbook Charger (as i also own a rMB) using the USB Type C to USB Adaptor. And guess what my 6s Plus charged Blazingly fast.
so my question is it ok to keep on using this charger to charge my plus. ?
thanks

There are hundreds of fast quality chargers you can get to charge your phone.
Why risk any damage using a Macbook charger.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I use an Anker 25W charging block in my office...it charges my phone very fast, as well as 4 other usb based devices, at the same time. I've been using it for over a year now, and never had any problems with the battery losing longevity because of the quick charging.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73