Charging my 6sPlus Using rMB 29W Adaptor
Well guys yesterday i got my hands ont he beautiful 6s plus in Rose gold 128gigs.
The thing is as we all know apple does not provide a fast charger with the plus. Due to the bigger size of the plus battery it takes hours to get it charged. So what i did was that i used the 29W Retina Macbook Charger (as i also own a rMB) using the USB Type C to USB Adaptor. And guess what my 6s Plus charged Blazingly fast.
so my question is it ok to keep on using this charger to charge my plus. ?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 09-30-2015, 11:52 PM #2
- 10-01-2015, 01:06 AM #3
- 10-01-2015, 01:24 AM #4
Re: Charging my 6sPlus Using rMB 29W Adaptor
I use an Anker 25W charging block in my office...it charges my phone very fast, as well as 4 other usb based devices, at the same time. I've been using it for over a year now, and never had any problems with the battery losing longevity because of the quick charging.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2015, 08:35 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2015, 08:10 AM
- By kimin0211 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 13Last Post: 10-01-2015, 10:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2015, 10:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2015, 08:57 PM