- iMore Newbie
- 43 Posts
itunes syncing music question, help!
i just got the new 6s plus and im trying to sync my music from my computer to my phone. everytime i go to the music tab, the only thing i see is, "itunes match is on". before it would give me options to check, "entire music library, ect" where did those options go?! it wont sync my music to my iphone! please help!
- 09-29-2015, 01:31 AM #2
Re: itunes syncing music question, help!
ICloud music library might be on. Go to settings>music and turn off iCloud music library and it should let you sync with iTunes.
After you sync you can turn it back on and then select the merge option.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 09-29-2015, 04:10 AM #3
- By AlexBC in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2015, 12:07 PM
- By Closingracer in forum iTunesReplies: 3Last Post: 09-29-2015, 06:58 AM
- By EBynum in forum Apple MusicReplies: 3Last Post: 09-28-2015, 08:09 PM
- By bed269 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 3Last Post: 09-28-2015, 07:18 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2015, 06:13 PM