Are/Will there be live photo's wallpaper app's??

RobbyRob

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I was wondering the same. Would be awesome to see. I am not even sure how to go about sharing live wallpapers. Would even be cool to take a picture and share it with all your friends so they could have it as their wallpaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
It would be pretty awesome if they implemented popular scenes from movies kind of like ringtones in the iTunes store.

blwatson

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering the same. Would be awesome to see. I am not even sure how to go about sharing live wallpapers. Would even be cool to take a picture and share it with all your friends so they could have it as their wallpaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I believe if you import a "live" photo into the Mac Photos app it'll import a JPG and MOV file. The MOV file can then be converted into a GIF with multiple different apps and online converters.

I've also heard rumors that Instagram and Facebok etc will soon be supporting uploads of live photos.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Maybe I'm mistaken, but I believe if you import a "live" photo into the Mac Photos app it'll import a JPG and MOV file. The MOV file can then be converted into a GIF with multiple different apps and online converters.

I've also heard rumors that Instagram and Facebok etc will soon be supporting uploads of live photos.

It's not a gif.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW