Apple Health and Activity not working
I had to completely reset my iPhone last night and restore from a backup created that morning. I had issues with Apple Music and that seemed to have fixed them. However, neither Apple Heath or Activity work now. My Apple Watch is set to log my activity and it's been doing that fine but not syncing with my iPhone. Everything had been fine but it's not working after the last restore.
Apple Health doesn't show anything and does not list anything for devices while Activity just says "you need an Apple Watch." I really don't want to reset and setup as a new phone now that I have my Apple Music downloaded (about 54GB worth) and everything setup again.
Any insight into this? It's not the end of the world but I would like to start using apps that sync with Apple Health and but I need to get that up and running first.
- 10-26-2015, 04:53 PM #2iMore Nanite
- 3 Posts
Re: Apple Health and Activity not working
I'm having the exact same problem right now. I recently changed from a 6s to a 6s Plus and when I restored from my icloud backup these 2 apps have stopped working. I'm not sure if it worked prior to my update to iOS 9.1 because it was only a day or so that I had the new phone before the update was released. I'm going to attempt to erase my Apple Watch and resync it. If it works I will post back here and let you know. In the meantime I hope someone can find a fix for this...
- By sirbenjaminj in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 4Last Post: 09-29-2015, 12:01 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2015, 03:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2015, 02:51 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2015, 02:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2015, 01:30 PM