Scratched Sim Card Tray
I was switching out my sim the other day and noticed the edges of my sim tray is scratched. It's noticeable even when inserted in the phone. I made an appointment to get it looked at and possibly replaced.
Does any one know if Apple can replace it with a new one without exchanging the phone? I know the tray has the IMEI etched into it. Will the store be able to etch the replacement with my IMEI number?
- 09-28-2015, 03:22 PM #2
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 5Last Post: 03-14-2016, 02:58 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 2Last Post: 10-25-2015, 02:54 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-27-2015, 10:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2015, 02:02 PM
- By Kielsen in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 8Last Post: 09-27-2015, 03:20 AM