How often are you using 3D Touch?

Stan Jackson

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Same here. I forget I have it most of the time. Then on occasion I will play with it but, it does seem like it takes the same amount of time by just opening the app.

femme

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
After a day of use... I've been using it for quick tweeting. Bing bam boom tweet done. Super useful and a solid replacement for widget functions.

duke821

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
I actually use it daily, mostly on the Google search app to do either a quick search or image search, also on the phone app icon, the Lose it app to track meals from home screen, and to move the cursor in text. Got so used to it I catch myself trying to do this on my iPad Mini 4 from time to time. But I almost never use Peek and Pop for some reason, just use the shortcuts regularly.

rayporsche

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
Most used in my case the trackpad, Instagram for new postings, App Store for updates, Notes and Flipboard for cover stories among others...

Zendroid1

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
This is one of those things I usually forget about but when I do remember it is kinda useful and cool. I mainly use it to position the cursor using the press on the keyboard.

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
I end up forgetting it's there most of the time, especially with the phone icon. I arranged my favorites so that the ones I need the most show up in the three contacts that show in the 3D touch icon on the phone icon but I forget to use it most of the time.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I use it a lot more months after I've had the phone. Now I consider it a reason for choosing a new iPhone.

ShanAli8800

Feb 1, 2016
Visit site
Actually still haven't gotten used to it. I have now been owning it for a month and just tapping and doing the task seems faster to me anyhow. Oh but in games its real good like freeblade. I will post vids soon

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner