How often are you using 3D Touch?

MrAdamsD

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
Now that we have our new iPhones, how often are you using 3D Touch? Is it convenient for you to use your shortcuts? I find myself using it a lot, especially with moving the cursor on the keyboard. I see it being a big out of iOS once it's implemented into more apps.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Although I do not have a device with 3D touch, but I'd like to think that I'd use it as often as possible if I did. Hopefully, others will share their thoughts soon.

Last edited:

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Although I do not have a device with 3S touch, but I'd like to think that I'd use it as often as possible if I did. Hopefully, others will share their thoughts soon.

Wow what's 3S touch?! Do you have some inside information we don't know about 'D

The Lannisters send their regards.

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm accustomed to it now and use it often. I can't wait when all my apps support it. I have to admit I use it more often than my rmbp.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Maybe 20 times a day. It will be more once more apps support it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I use it constantly especially after knowing what my device is capable of. It's a cool feature but I wish more apps supported it, well if ALL apps did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Forgive my ignorance but holding down the messages app to select new message takes longer than just tapping it and going forward. Not sure I really get the function thus far.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Forgive my ignorance but holding down the messages app to select new message takes longer than just tapping it and going forward. Not sure I really get the function thus far.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

I agree with you. Some of the actions could be performed more quickly by tapping into the app. However, this is something very new and things will be improved not only with that native Apple apps but even more so with 3rd party apps.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I haven't used it much yet. Still waiting for Facebook to update their app so I can use 3D Touch on there lol other than that I just use it when I'm playing around with the phone or using the cursor to edit text messages.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Not really much at all, but I don't think it's because the feature is of little use to me...I think it's just because my muscle memory is kicking in and using the phone as I always have, and this requires a bit of adjustment to really get your money's worth out of the feature.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Not really much at all, but I don't think it's because the feature is of little use to me...I think it's just because my muscle memory is kicking in and using the phone as I always have, and this requires a bit of adjustment to really get your money's worth out of the feature.

Same with me, I'm so used to using it a certain way I have to stop myself and really try to use the 3D Touch. But I can say I really use it for the app switcher.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73