Are you using a screen protector?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Try setting 3D Touch sensitivity to light.
My 6s Plus works fine with Zagg glass installed.

I set mine to light even without a screen protector. I felt like I was going to punch a hole through my phone when it was on medium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I haven't used a screen protector on this phone yet but I'm waiting to get a tempered glass in the mail tomorrow.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I've been using a screen protector since my first smartphone (Blackberry 8330). My norrmal routine is to purchase the device, purchase a case and purchase a screen protector before leaving the store, but this time I only purchased my iPhone and a case. I'm really on the fence concerning using a screen protector this time, especially with 3D Touch and the harder screen technology that Apple has created. Not quite sure yet what I'm going to do, it's been a long time since I've used a device without screen protection and it looks ...GREAT!!!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I've been using a screen protector since my first smartphone (Blackberry 8330). My norrmal routine is to purchase the device, purchase a case and purchase a screen protector before leaving the store, but this time I only purchased my iPhone and a case. I'm really on the fence concerning using a screen protector this time, especially with 3D Touch and the harder screen technology that Apple has created. Not quite sure yet what I'm going to do, it's been a long time since I've used a device without screen protection and it looks ...GREAT!!!

http://youtu.be/CVR44E3u23I

See, you can try to murder your screen with a knife and it won't scratch. Just make sure it's in a case.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Lucy Danders

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
I have always used a Screen Protector with my Apple Accessories - At first it was the Clear Film Screen Protectors, then Matte (Anti Glare) Screen Protectors.

Next up was the Tempered Glass Screen Protectors for the iPhone 4S & 5S that I had but then when I went to the iPhone 6 - It was an Edge To Edge Screen Protector (White).

Now I have my iPhone 6S - I have decided to order the Titanium iPhone 6S Screen Protector (Black) for my iPhone 6S.

I have bought this one from Screen Protectors UK - Website [redacted] seem to have a large selection and also got 10% Discount Code - SAVE10 at the checkout.

I had used Zagg before but felt paying ?30 - ?40 for there protectors weren't great especially when they didn't offer full edge to edge protection. The

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73