new iPhone 6s plus set up from an existing encrypted backup updating icloud settings wouldn't finish
I wiped the iPhone 6s plus back to the beginning by erasing all content and settings and restoring it from an encrypted backup on my iPhone 6. I went thru the setup steps prompted on the phone.
It then prompted me to sign into my iCloud account to finish the process.
It has been updating my iCloud settings for more than a half hour.
Is there something wrong or does this have to do with the iCloud servers being overloaded?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
- 09-26-2015, 05:24 PM #2
- 09-26-2015, 05:29 PM #3
- By LewLew23 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 8Last Post: 10-04-2015, 02:50 PM
- By Doc Z in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 7Last Post: 10-02-2015, 12:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2015, 04:58 PM
- By SaMaster14 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2015, 03:58 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2015, 02:30 PM