New iPhone 6s Plus lagging.

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Like I thought. I was just in a bad spot. I moved locations and my speed it back to where it was supposed to be. Just thought to update everyone.
ff159f6635d410c7a1d8d8869ca015ce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RobbyRob

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I thought installing 9.1 fixed my lag issue, but it still lags bad after unlocking the device. Apps seem to run fine after the phone is unlocked and going though. Ugh...

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
I have the iPhone 6S plus with 128gb of int-storage, fast as hell. I took the SIM card out of my Samsung galaxy S6 and everything worked great. Call CS and have them refresh the Network Connection. Maybe it's the SIM card? Good Luck

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm experiencing it. Makes the shine if the new phone wear off since I didn't have it on my 6 plus.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

vsnlweb

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
N
My iPhone 6s + is also showing hiccups. Some apps freezing up, home pages not responding. I also set mine up as a new device. Probably software. Hopefully update comes fast to fix this crap.

Noticed this morning that mines doing the same thing. It's strange tho because yesterday it wasn't doing and all of sudden I'm seeing like freezing and lag. When I get home tonight probably gonna do a backup and restore from iTunes and see if that fixes anything.

Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I noticed some lag on mine when I did a backup from iCloud. I wiped the phone and did a restore from iTunes and it hasn't skipped a since.

chrisforpm

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I set mine up as new last night and it was perfect. That was until I did the software update to 9.0.1 overnight. Woke up and it was super buggy. It lagged like crazy, switching between apps was jittery and when I'd turn on the phone, after Touch ID was activated it would freeze up. I did a brand new install and now it's fine again. Working like it did out of the box.

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
24 hours in now and the lag seems gone. I did a reset, turned off, topped off the battery (charging seems faster this phone) and my battery is back to 6 plus feel. So happy at least for now more than I was 7-8 hours ago.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73