Share your iPhone 6s Plus Homescreen!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
How come I can not get this wallpaper to line up properly with my apps?

I use Zoomed effects.

2fbee84f8ab612f7aeae1c52ee884946.jpg

Motion on.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Spencerdl, just curious: Why do you have 2 versions of Tapatalk? One looks like the latest version and one looks like Tapatalk Pro, which is the one I still use. Is there any benefit to this?

Yes, sometimes the "free" version moves a little slow and doesn't have as many features as the pro version. The pro version also allows me to see the screenshots I'm about to post and the free version doesn't offer that. I actually like the Tapatalk Pro version much better, to bad they no longer support/update the pro version.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Yes, sometimes the "free" version moves a little slow and doesn't have as many features as the pro version. The pro version also allows me to see the screenshots I'm about to post and the free version doesn't offer that. I actually like the Tapatalk Pro version much better, to bad they no longer support/update the pro version.

Why have the free version taking up space then? If I had the Pro, I wouldn't have the free version at all. Does the free offer anything the Pro doesn't have?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
No, there are different benefits between the both in my opinion and that's why I use/have both. Did you read my original post concerning this matter?

Yeah. But nothing about any Plus with the free version. It does have a few new features the Pro doesn't have.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods