Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
35bade560e7312b797058c4739b136af.jpg

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Damn Pink.... You make one "I am back post" and we have pages of... WAHHOOOO PINK IS BACK post ��

So let me tag on the train as well!

Welcome back Pink and enjoy the kick *** upgrade :)

NoviMajster

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
Those I post here for the 6s Plus are 1080x 1920. What res size did you need?
You might check this thread.

Looking for a new wallpaper or have one to share?
Looking for a new wallpaper or have one to share? - iPhone, iPad, iPod Forums at iMore.com

Or you might find some here:
You searched for dark - Page 35 of 65 - Papers.co

Thx! And where can i get new "live" photos for the login screen? The one that has a force touch function.

P.S. I am coming from a Nokia Lumia flagship and i must say that even if apple is trying hard to copy the live photos for the camera, its really a piece of shyte compared to the original Nokia Live images.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Thx! And where can i get new "live" photos for the login screen? The one that has a force touch function.

P.S. I am coming from a Nokia Lumia flagship and i must say that even if apple is trying hard to copy the live photos for the camera, its really a piece of shyte compared to the original Nokia Live images.

I think there's an app or two that offers live photos. I haven't used them. I prefer making my own. That's more fun. Have you seen how they work?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Damn Pink.... You make one "I am back post" and we have pages of... WAHHOOOO PINK IS BACK post ��

So let me tag on the train as well!

Welcome back Pink and enjoy the kick *** upgrade :)

awwwwww you guys are just AWESOME !! Thanks so much, I'm enjoying it like crazy🙃🙃🙃 and man, and this b*tch has some kick a$$ battery life too !!🏽 I thought my 5S was good..... lol Its been off the charger since 630ish this morning and I've used it quite a bit today...still in the 70's battery wise. I'll take it !!! 🏽

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1452032558.154878.jpg
and heres the wall for all of you other pink lovers in da'hoooooooooouse !!

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1452032645.200888.jpg