Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
9abbed6bc76f76dc3d106543e8cd5a5a.jpg

cf84454e4facd7511ba79b25eeddf063.jpg

mayconvert

May 7, 2013
Visit site
I love my apple watch and iOS, but I do miss customization from android when using my iPhone.
No one will ever be able to convince me that this is a usable home screen.
crazy ios.jpg

or that reachablity and it's *tap tap, (slides down) tap, (it slides back up), *tap tap, (it slides back down) tap, (it slides back up)
rather than just allowing THIS.

my ss.jpg

just let me put the icons where I want. that's it. letting me put stuff at the bottom means I don't have to *tap tap tap tap tap tap, just to keep reaching stuff that automatically goes to the top where it's the hardest to reach, specially on a PLUS phone. .....

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I love my apple watch and iOS, but I do miss customization from android when using my iPhone.
No one will ever be able to convince me that this is a usable home screen.
View attachment 99833

or that reachablity and it's *tap tap, (slides down) tap, (it slides back up), *tap tap, (it slides back down) tap, (it slides back up)
rather than just allowing THIS.

View attachment 99834

just let me put the icons where I want. that's it. letting me put stuff at the bottom means I don't have to *tap tap tap tap tap tap, just to keep reaching stuff that automatically goes to the top where it's the hardest to reach, specially on a PLUS phone. .....

I agree with you. I would love the customization (without jailbreaking) that Android OS allows, but that's about it. The reliability that iOS provides is second to none. IMHO.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW