Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 36 of 102 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839 ... LastLast
Results 876 to 900 of 2537
Like Tree3266Likes
  1. #876  
    JOey811's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    119 Posts

    Default Re: Share your iPhone 6s Plus Homescreen!

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke5795 View Post
    Love it!! How did you do the nickname above?
  2. #877  
    Lawns's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    569 Posts
    Global Posts
    736 Global Posts

    Default Re: Share your iPhone 6s Plus Homescreen!

    Share your iPhone 6s Plus Homescreen!-image.jpeg
  3. #878  
    Brooke5795's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,440 Posts

    Default Re: Share your iPhone 6s Plus Homescreen!

    Quote Originally Posted by JOey811 View Post
    Love it!! How did you do the nickname above?
    I had firedept add it in the Wallpaper for me
  4. #879  

    Default Re: Share your iPhone 6s Plus Homescreen!



  5. #880  
    jamielampert's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    92 Posts
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts

    Default Re: Share your iPhone 6s Plus Homescreen!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Sure can. It's Zoomed effects motion on

    http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...ac53100fcb.jpg
    How come I can not get this wallpaper to line up properly with my apps?
  6. #881  

    Default Re: Share your iPhone 6s Plus Homescreen!

    Quote Originally Posted by jamielampert View Post
    How come I can not get this wallpaper to line up properly with my apps?
    He told you it was for "zoomed effects". You probably have yours on standard effects. That is if you have a 6s Plus or 6 Plus.
    Spencerdl likes this.
  7. #882  

    Default Re: Share your iPhone 6s Plus Homescreen!

    Quote Originally Posted by jamielampert View Post
    How come I can not get this wallpaper to line up properly with my apps?
    I use Zoomed effects.



    Motion on.
  8. #883  
    xandermac's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    28 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,845 Global Posts

    Default Re: Share your iPhone 6s Plus Homescreen!

    I tried a number of combinations and could not get that one to work either
  9. #884  

    Default Share your iPhone 6s Plus Homescreen!

    Quote Originally Posted by xandermac View Post
    I tried a number of combinations and could not get that one to work either
    Turn your iPhone off and on and see if that works. Put it on Zoomed effects first.
  10. #885  
    MooMooPrincess's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,121 Posts

    Default Re: Share your iPhone 6s Plus Homescreen!

  11. #886  

    Default Re: Share your iPhone 6s Plus Homescreen!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Turn your iPhone off and on and see if that works. Put it on Zoomed effects first.
    Was that one an inbetweeny? Neither there nor here? Lol
  12. #887  

    Default Re: Share your iPhone 6s Plus Homescreen!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    Was that one an inbetweeny? Neither there nor here? Lol
    Yeah sorta...LOL
  13. #888  

    Default Re: Share your iPhone 6s Plus Homescreen!



  14. #889  
    jamielampert's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    92 Posts
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts

    Default Re: Share your iPhone 6s Plus Homescreen!

    What are some of your FAVORITE apps?
  15. #890  

    Default Re: Share your iPhone 6s Plus Homescreen!

    Quote Originally Posted by jamielampert View Post
    What are some of your FAVORITE apps?
    They are listed here:
    Most useful IOS apps paid and unpaid please post your top 2
    Most useful IOS apps paid and unpaid please post your top 2
    Spencerdl likes this.
  16. #891  

    Default Re: Share your iPhone 6s Plus Homescreen!

  17. #892  
    carrickfergus's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    422 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,153 Global Posts

    Default Re: Share your iPhone 6s Plus Homescreen!

    Spencerdl, just curious: Why do you have 2 versions of Tapatalk? One looks like the latest version and one looks like Tapatalk Pro, which is the one I still use. Is there any benefit to this?
  18. #893  

    Default Re: Share your iPhone 6s Plus Homescreen!

    Quote Originally Posted by carrickfergus View Post
    Spencerdl, just curious: Why do you have 2 versions of Tapatalk? One looks like the latest version and one looks like Tapatalk Pro, which is the one I still use. Is there any benefit to this?
    Yes, sometimes the "free" version moves a little slow and doesn't have as many features as the pro version. The pro version also allows me to see the screenshots I'm about to post and the free version doesn't offer that. I actually like the Tapatalk Pro version much better, to bad they no longer support/update the pro version.
    carrickfergus likes this.
  19. #894  

    Default Share your iPhone 6s Plus Homescreen!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Yes, sometimes the "free" version moves a little slow and doesn't have as many features as the pro version. The pro version also allows me to see the screenshots I'm about to post and the free version doesn't offer that. I actually like the Tapatalk Pro version much better, to bad they no longer support/update the pro version.
    Why have the free version taking up space then? If I had the Pro, I wouldn't have the free version at all. Does the free offer anything the Pro doesn't have?
  20. #895  

    Default Re: Share your iPhone 6s Plus Homescreen!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    Why have the free version taking up space then?
    Because I can. I actually use both depending on how I feel at the moment.
    I can do that with 128gb 6s Plus iPhone
  21. #896  

    Default Re: Share your iPhone 6s Plus Homescreen!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Because I can. I actually use both depending on how I feel at the moment.
    I can do that with 128gb 6s Plus iPhone
    So there's no benefit other than you can? Lol
  22. #897  

    Default Re: Share your iPhone 6s Plus Homescreen!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    So there's no benefit other than you can? Lol
    No, there are different benefits between the both in my opinion and that's why I use/have both. Did you read my original post concerning this matter?
  23. #898  

    Default Re: Share your iPhone 6s Plus Homescreen!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    No, there are different benefits between the both in my opinion and that's why I use/have both. Did you read my original post concerning this matter?
    Yeah. But nothing about any Plus with the free version. It does have a few new features the Pro doesn't have.
  24. #899  

    Default Re: Share your iPhone 6s Plus Homescreen!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    Yeah. But nothing about any Plus with the free version. It does have a few new features the Pro doesn't have.
    New doesn't necessarily make it better or user friendly. IMHO.
  25. #900  
    thatiPhoneUser34's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    109 Posts

    Default Re: Share your iPhone 6s Plus Homescreen!

    Lawns likes this.
Page 36 of 102 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. iPhone 6s arrived-> stuck in Slide to upgrade... ??
    By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6s
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-17-2016, 08:43 PM
  2. Old iPhone 6 leather case on new iPhone 6S
    By Aceroller in forum iPhone 6s
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-27-2015, 08:17 AM
  3. iPhone 6s arrived-> stuck in Slide to upgrade... ??
    By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6s
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-25-2015, 10:02 PM
  4. So glad they fixed the loud Vibrate mode on the 6S Plus
    By donnation in forum iPhone 6s Plus
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-25-2015, 06:26 PM
  5. Spark for iPhone adds 3D Touch quick actions, full iOS 9 support
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-25-2015, 02:12 PM

Posting Permissions