Will I be able to use the iPhone 6s Plus as a controller for my XBox?

I

iMore Question

Will I be able to use the iPhone 6s Plus as a controller for my XBox

Is there any way to get my 6s Plus to work as a controller?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: Will I be able to use the iPhone 6s Plus as a controller for my XBox

Welcome to iMore. I don't know about that. Maybe someone will come by who does.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

Nope. And why on earth would you want to use ANY smart phone as an Xbox or Playstation controller? The lack of triggers alone would make it a terrible option...

The iPhone does have a smart glass application that gives you some control to the Xbox One for features related to smart glass...but in no way is it a "controller".

Cap_172R

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site

Starting to wonder about these questions now... alot of them are few minutes apart...

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

Starting to wonder about these questions now... alot of them are few minutes apart...

You know, that's true. It feels a little like a troll has insomnia or boredom doesn't it?

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk.

Cap_172R

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site

You know, that's true. It feels a little like a troll has insomnia or boredom doesn't it?

yup, someone was bored lol. Oh well, it happens but to be on the safe side we will still answer! that's why we're here!

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

This is a pattern that is strangely familiar as a user (banned btw) around these parts would make threads literally minutes apart and flood the forums with stupid questions.

The Lannisters send their regards.

DoubleEagle

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

Can I use my Xbone to make a grilled cheese sandwich?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Smart glass app

You can download xbox smart glass app. it will do the job

The smart glass app does not turn the iPhone into a controller for the Xbox One...it simply gives some control over certain menus and the messaging service on the Xbox One. Truthfully, after the big hoopla around the Smart Glass app when the Xbox One was first released, I'm a bit disappointed that the app is so limited in functionality.

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
The smart glass app does not turn the iPhone into a controller for the Xbox One...it simply gives some control over certain menus and the messaging service on the Xbox One. Truthfully, after the big hoopla around the Smart Glass app when the Xbox One was first released, I'm a bit disappointed that the app is so limited in functionality.

Only think I was hoping was it would work in the new pipboy for fallout 4, I was disappointed it won't.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2