iPhone 6s Plus optimized apps
Just like the title says...I know it's the same as the 6 plus but are most of the major apps optimized for the Plus screen now? I am getting a new S device and want to make sure if I get the plus that the apps I use are optimized.
Is there a way to check out if they are iPhone 6 Plus optimized?
- 09-25-2015, 04:19 PM #2iMore Intermediate
- 122 Posts
Re: iPhone 6s Plus optimized apps
As far as I can tell, if you look at the "Information" section of an app, it tells you which iOS versions are support and compatibility. Some apps say things like "Optimized for iPhone 6." Some just say "compatible with iPhone, iPod," etc. I would check this and the release notes for information about optimization.
- 09-25-2015, 04:58 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 4Last Post: 09-22-2015, 05:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 11Last Post: 09-22-2015, 10:29 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 09-22-2015, 01:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-21-2015, 09:29 PM
- By tachies in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-21-2015, 09:18 PM