Does anyone else have a problem with the handling of an iPhone 6s Plus?

I

iMore Question

handling of iPhone 6s Plus

I currently have a 6 plus and have preordered the 6s plus. I tried handling the 6 Plus in an Apple Store to get an idea of the usability of the larger phone. I mishandled it once but it seemed to be ok.
I have small/ medium hands.
U want to be objective.
I have never dropped my iPhone's in the past and hav had every model since the 4s.
I want the plus to work as I think it has all advantages over the the smaller 6 except for portability
I just wanted to take a brief survey to see what have users experience been with handling the 6 plus. I am on the fence with switching my order back to the 6s.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: handling of iPhone 6s Plus

The 6 + is awesome some device and easy to get used to. I can't imagine going back to any smaller screen. The handling has been the same with my other phones, very thin and easy to hold. I usually type with two hands due to the bigger size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

There are plenty of discussions on the size in the iPhone forum here.. Why not give those a look?

blwatson

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site

Really not too much of a difference between the 6s and 6s+ IMHO .78 inches taller and .42 wider. To me (average guy hands) it seems like I'll benefit from the added screen size but really doesn't make much of a difference in everyday hand usage.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I'm not having any problems handling the iPhone 6 Plus. Granted, I've had the device for quite some time now...:)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

I got use to the size on my 6 Plus very quickly. I also added a Black Apple Leather case for much needed "grip" because it's slippery.....This works for ME

jjtheprince

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site

Really not too much of a difference between the 6s and 6s+ IMHO .78 inches taller and .42 wider. To me (average guy hands) it seems like I'll benefit from the added screen size but really doesn't make much of a difference in everyday hand usage.

Yeah before I ordered I went to an Apple store & played around with a 6 and a 6 plus for a little while to be sure the 6s+ wasn't going to be too much phone. You're right, there's really not a whole lot of difference to be honest. I went with the 6s+ for the longer lasting battery & better camera.

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site

The only time the size of the 6+ (and my incoming 6s+) is really an issue is when I jog, it is a bit big to carry... but even that I am getting used to. Also feel it in my front pocket and have to adjust sometimes when I sit down... but the big screen makes up for those two issues...

blueshapti

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

I had quickly gotten used to larger size. Generally fits in my jean pockets, suit jacket or shirt pocket. One thing for me is I found the bare phone too slippery. Most of time I use Apple leather case. Works great for me one handed no problem with case. Every so often I try the phone naked, but wishing couple days case goes back on. Slippery like a fish! LOL

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

Did the op perhaps mean a 6 because if they already had a 6+ then why would they go to the Apple Store to hold one and see how it feels

The Lannisters send their regards.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

I always lean for the bigger phones, even though the size sometimes is a pain to deal with in the end its always better. Had the 6 Plus and had no issues even with a case, but get too big of a case and it can get a bit awkward.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW